XFOOS, short for "Extreme Foosball", is what foosball Hall of Fame member Steve Simon and Action Games are bringing to the table game sport of table soccer (or foosball as it is called in America). The new features XFOOS offers on the foosball table are state-of-the-art improvements compared to what the other game table companies offer.
The foosball improvements include patented technology that lets you play the game of foosball on levels never dreamed of before. Foosball has been taken from a table game to the sport game it was always meant to be. These improvements include:
- First automatic timed foosball game with automatic scoring (patented)
- Automated timed timeout periods (patented)
- Ability to play 2 styles of foosball games - by time or by score (patented)
- Sound effects give feedback to the players
- Length of game and cost of game adjustable
- New blue playfield for less eye strain and better visibility
- Light, durable, .120 rods with high tensile strength
- New playfield design with markers for advanced offense play
- Advanced foot design that allows for bank shots, chip passes, and overall universal playing.
- Ball sensor for missing balls
- Engineered overhead lighting that allows maximum brightness with minimal shadow
- Optional drink racks
- New rules sanctioned by the USFF
Get ready for EXTREME FOOSBALL!
- Adjust a point
- 10 second timer
- Add seconds
- Other options
- Time of game
- Timeouts per game
- Adjust jarring
- Reset clock
- Cost to start game
- Dollars to date
- Eject a ball
Xfoos will be posting PDF instructions for various topics as needed. They include installation instructions for the lightstand and light, the drink racks, putting the men on the rods, the PC board, and more. If you do not see the PDF file you are looking for call the Xfoos technical support line under "Contact Us" or send an email to Tech support under the link.